SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Top sash guide

A home owner from Puerto Rico says:
Hi,
I need to buy this type top sash guide or any replacement for some guillotine windows.

I will appreciate your help to identify the part number.
If you have this part available, Could you ship to Puerto Rico?

Thanks in advance,
Ilimar
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. We have found a possible replacement for this top sash guide, though it is not currently in our catalog. As soon as it becomes available, we will let you know!
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Dear Swisco
I am looking for a replacement top sash guide for use with Item 351-29 ( 29" series 351 channel balance, option 2830). The top cap is approx 3/4"-7/8" wide. See photos.
Thanks
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have added you to another discussion regarding this same part. As you can see, we have found something that may work and are just waiting to bring it in. We will let you know when we have it.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, we have just determined that the replacement we had in mind is discontinued and no longer available. The closest replacement we've been able to come up with are our 18-064. You could also perhaps consider our 18-127 or 18-188. I cannot guarantee that any of these will work, but they are possible substitutes. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)