SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Top sash guide for product S390-28

A quick learner from Folsom Ca says:
I can't seem to find the correct top sash guide for the above balance. Please see photos and let me know if you have them or what I can use.

Note, a piece may be broken off on this one on the front. I believe it has a small lip, not sure. The biggest issue is the screw hole match up.

Thanks

Dwight
User submitted photos of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting on our Discussion Board! I'm not quite sure exactly what you have without knowing your top sash guide's dimensions, but I think you should take a look at our 18-008 and 18-036. Compare their measurements to your own hardware and let me know if either of these could work for you.
A quick learner from Folsom Ca says:
Here's some more info. I will be using the 28" Series 390 channel balance, your product code S390-28 to replace what I have. On the items you suggest I agree that the 18-036 top sash seems to be closest one, but still could use your thoughts. See pictures. Thanks

DCD
User submitted photos of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on your dimensions, 18-008 seems closer. Could that work better for you, do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)