Track Track Window Channel Balances needed

A home owner from West Palm Beach, FL says:
Hi, I need 10 replacement window channel balances for windows, top and bottom shoes and window clips for 5 Traco windows. The number on the balances is:

2320 CBS 1

The windows measures 35 3/4"W x49"H (overall) & the channel balance measures 24"H x 1/2"W

I am submitting 2 other requests for help identifying window channel balance parts (for other rooms in my home) in separate emails.

Thank You!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello again! I actually think our 19-041 and 15-005 configuration can work for this balance, as well. If you aren't sure what I mean, refer to my answer to your previous question. To avoid confusion, I'd like to do these one at a time. Let me know if you think a custom 24" balance with a 2320 option and 15-005 and 19-041 guides will work for you. If so, I'll send you another custom order link.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.