SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement track for the 23-047 bypass closet door roller

A friend from Madison, WI says:
I'm trying to help my future sister-in-law fix her 3 door bypass closet door since severel wheel portions have broken and/or gone missing. I bought 4 replacement 23-047 (other 2 wheels were fine) since it seemed like the same measurement. I just used the wheel portion and screwed them into the existing brackets.Seems like existing wheels/track had a odd lip and while replacement parts fit, they are VERY difficult to roll in existing track. Is there a track that fits the 23-047 (and 23-031) part numbers ? If no track exists is there any method available to shave the wheel a bit to recreate the lip on the plastic wheels ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I am checking to see if we have a replacement track that would work for the 23-047 & 23-031 bypass closet door rollers.

We do have replacement bypass closet door track systems...
4ft kit: 23-500
5ft kit: 23-501
6ft kit: 23-502
8ft kit: 23-503

*Note: you would need to buy additional roller hardware for a third door if you were to use one of the above kits

If possible, take a picture of the lip that is giving you trouble and upload it here. We may be able to find a replacement roller that would fit better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)