SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Track for 23-081 roller

A handy person from La Palma Ca. says:
I need an 8' track that works with the roller model 23-81. Also my doors are 1 1/2" wide, what is the part numbers for the top track and the guides? I am moving the doors from one room to an other and the opening is approximately 1' wider, thus the requirement for all new hardware.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thanks for posting. The 23-081 has convex rollers, so it could be one of four possible tracks, depending on what length you need. You can see each of them on the right side of this page.

I do not know what top guide you need, exactly, but if you were to show us a few pictures of it I can try to find a match.
A quick learner from La Palama Ca. says:
For the top I need to replace the track as well because the doors are 1 1/2" deep and the current track will not work. So factoring that in which top track and guides do you recommend?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've associated some more tracks on the right side of this page. These are top tracks often used with the bottom tracks I already showed you. That said, I am not sure if they are what you need. I also do not know what guide you need. The only way I can identify a match is if I see pictures of your original hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)