SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Traco Cam lock replacement

A contractor from Colorado Springs, CO says:
I am looking for two Traco cam lock replacements.
User submitted photo of their Traco cam lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thank you for posting. Could you please give me dimensions for this window lock? I would especially need to know the distance between the screw hole centers.
A contractor from Colorado springs, CO says:
Center to center of the screws is 2 1/4". Overall length is 2 3/4".
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. Unfortunately, it appears that this part has become discontinued, and is no longer available. The best suggestion I have for you is to look through our Replacement Sweep Lock Section on our site and see if you can find one that would work for your current setup.
A handy person from Chicago says:
I'm looking to replace 12 can locks and 4 sets of tilt latches for a client of mine. The part number on the can lock is #9955. There are no part numbers that I could see on the tilt latches. Thanks!
-Grant
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for contacting us! I recognize this lock, and have placed you into an existing thread concerning a replacement. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued and is no longer available. The only thing I can suggest is that you look through our Replacement Sweep Lock Section to try and find a substitute you can use.

As for that tilt latch, it looks a little peculiar itself. Could I perhaps see a picture of it removed from the window? I'd like to see a clear shot of the "tooth." Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)