They measure about 1/2 inch wide
and the metal part only is 18 inches long
It looks like they have 15-002 shoe
The top actually looks like a New Security 19-041

photo of numbers stamped are
1790 20 BSI
and I can't tell if it is smaller capital
VK or YK
I also need the plastic piece that screws to the bottom of the window that keeps the balance from coming out of the bottom of the window when I open it but I ran out of allowable photos
A home owner from Jupiter, FL USA says:
here are additional pictures of the shoe
and the plastic piece I need for the bottom of the window
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A home owner from Jupiter, FL USA says:
After reading another post I pulled another window and my shoes have ears that were worn off my damaged one so I believe I have 15-005 shoes
Also I do not see evidence that my first pictures arrived with my first message showing the stamped numbers on my balance please confirm if I need to resend those pictures
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I didn't receive the first step of balance photos. All I can see is the bottom shoe, which looks like either our 15-002 or 15-001, depending on its depth. It could possibly be the 15-004, which has ears, but I can't tell for sure. Is there any way you can show me another picture of the balance top? As for your old stamp, I would weigh your sash on a scale and give me that. I can use that to determine the proper stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)