SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Traco Window Tilt Window

A quick learner from Albion PA says:
All of these have broke since buying our house 7 years ago :( Looking to find out what part I would need to order...and what other information do you need to correctly identify.
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Check out our 26-390 & 26-391. These appear very similar to your latch here, but I can't be sure. How do the dimensions match?
A quick learner says:
It appears to be 2 7/8 x 3/4 inches. I included a picture next to a ruler if that helps.
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
A quick learner from Albion, PA says:
So...here's another question while we're looking things up....this device broke. It's also on a traco window, but a sliding one in my kitchen. It would keep the window from opening so far, like a safety device...
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. Yes, our 26-390 & 26-391 match those two dimensions. Do the other dimensions line up? Does the "tooth" match yours?

As for the security lock, I'm not sure if we have something exact, but look at our 26-275W. Could you use this? Same as the tilt latch, carefully compare the dimensions to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)