Traco pivot shoe

A purchasing agent from Uniontown PA says:
The dimensions of this shoe are 2" x 1 1/4" x 1/2", as good as I can measure. It has a blue circle with an opening that is 11/16 x 12/16 with the peg being 1/16. The opening in the middle is 5/16 x 7/16.

This is from a Traco double hung window that was purchased between 1995-1998.

I would like to know if you have this part and what is the cost? We would need to purchase several of them, so I would be interested in bulk discount if you have one.

Joanne
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your Traco pivot shoe looks a lot like our 9/16" thick pivot shoe, the 15-118. If you are sure it is 1/2" thick, however, then you should consider our 15-046.
A purchasing agent from Uniontown PA says:
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your response. The thickness is so close I am not sure which is better. I would like to order (2) of the 15-146 and (1) of the 15-118 to see which fits better.

How do I pay for them? Can you bill me or pay with a credit card?

After determining which shoe is better, I will need at least 50 pivot shoes, so what would be the bulk rate for 50 or 75?

Joanne
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! You can actually place all orders directly from our site. All orders can be placed with credit card or Paypal. Bulk pricing can be reviewed for each part in our catalog on their respective store pages. Please let us know how it works out!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.