Traco window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I am searching for Traco TR-5000 balance shoe, sash plunger, sash plunger hook and sash plunger springs. Do you happen to have any of these in stock? What would the prices be on each if you do have them?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I'm not sure exactly what you have, but let me give you a list of products that I believe Traco uses for their TR-5000. I recommend you carefully compare them to your existing hardware and see how well they compare. See our 15-046 pivot shoe, 26-040 pivot bar, 26-069 sash plunger, 26-001 finger lever, 26-016 spring, 26-017 spring retainer, and finally the 75-006 balance charging tool. I believe this window uses our Series 600 spiral balance. Let me know what you think!

If your hardware looks or measures differently from the parts I've suggested, please take a few pictures of them and upload them here for us to see and I will try to find a better match.
A quick learner says:
Hello,
We are a correctional facility and rumor has it that the Traco tr5000 parts have been discontinued because Traco no longer makes that model of window. Is this true? I am curious of the quantity of these items you might have. Sorry for all the questions but we have a lot of these windows and if parts are not available we could be in a bit of a bind. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't know, but I think the parts I suggested are a good place to start. I recommend that you compare them to your existing hardware to see if they match, especially the dimensions we have listed. If they don't match or if you aren't sure, you can take a few pictures of the hardware you want to replace and upload them here for us to look at and we can try to find a better solution.
A purchasing agent from Norton says:
Ok I took a few pictures of parts that fit some of our Traco 5000 windows. Do you happen to have these and what might their part numbers be? The picture of part two has a style for the left side and one for the right side of the window. This is the picture of the top and side views. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info.
A customer submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect! The top sash guide looks like SWISCO product code 18-159P and the clip appears to be our 16-002 take out clip.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.