SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Traco window replacement parts

A contractor from maryland says:
my questioin is the windows I am trying to repair have a stackable coil balance with the stamp on the esiting is 7Y

will your series 140 quick tilt balance triple work for me
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Without seeing what system you have now, I can't really say for sure if our Series 140 would work for you or not. I think the best place to start is for you to compare the width and thickness of your current system to those of our Series 140 coil balance. These dimensions are very important. You may also want to make sure you have the correct pivot bar. If you aren't sure, take a few pictures of your existing balance system along with those dimensions and we can work from there.
A contractor from maryland says:
Here is the system we have in place the dimensions
are 1/2 thick x by 1 1/4 width and length 4"
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I think you should take a look at our 15-087 Coil Housing Pivot, 15-086 Tandem Coil Housing, and our Series 180 coil spring. You may also be interested in our 16-024 Mounting Bracket and our 33-072 screw. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
I have a customer who the top rail of the top sash of an aluminum double hung fell off and is unable to be found
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)