SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Traditional Style Crank Operator, 7-1/2

A quick learner from conway, SC says:
Received part # 39-254, and it is too short. My crank measures 9-1/2 from center of gear to end of arm. I could nopt find a longer one on your site.
I am returning the #39-254. Please advise availability of 1) 9-1/2 inch Traditional Style Operator, in option Clay color. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 39-027E and 39-028E? These both have arms that measure 9-1/2" inches.
A quick learner from conway, SC says:
Tom;
Thanks. However, I have a TRADITIONAL STYLE window crank in Clay, that requires a 9-1/2" crank. The Elipse style will not match.
Is there any other alternative?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, Truth no longer makes the older style. We still have 39-028 in stock, however It is sold while supplies last. We do not have the opposite hand at all.

The newer style of the 39-027E and 39-028E are direct replacements for the traditional style. It should still work.

I'm afraid we do not have these cranks in clay, either, however we do have it in bronze and beige.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)