Triple Track Replacement Parts (Very old!)

A quick learner from Chicago, Illinois says:
No need to tell me - these triple tracks are OLD! I hope you have something that will help me out. Winter is almost here!
Photos are of 'corner latches' on the storm window. (One Left & One Right) They are metal. They are stamped 7003. The 'corners' on all of the frames are slid into the slot, and then the aluminum frame is 'peened' to keep them in place! The 'joining tabs' for the mating frame rail, in the photos, are broken off, so I tried to place them, in the photos, as close as I could get them.) I'll probably be needing at least 8 of these, (4 Left & 4 Right) IF you can identify them!
I'm also looking for 'internal corners' and 'internal tilt corners' for the screens, (for these same triple tracks) but I didn't see any on your web site. All of the frames (screens & windows) have mitered corners.
These frames are 1/4" thick aluminum. I'm guessing, from the age of the house, that these triple tracks are probably from the early to mid 1960's.
I hope you can help me out!
Thanks,
Dave

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, these certainly are old. We carry the new style finger latches, our 91-004 and 91-005, which are self locking without the need of a screw. We also carry the top self locking tilt corner keys, 95-026 and 95-027. Look them over and tell me what you think.
A quick learner from Chicago says:
Thanks Paul for all of your help! I was surprised to get a response from you, as quickly as I did! (Talk to the powers that be about a raise!) If these parts fit, I'll have to put you on my Christmas list. There's no one in the Chicago area that could help me out. You came to the rescue! You guys rock! Thanks again! Dave
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I was happy to help, of course. Please let us know if everything works out, Dave. We greatly appreciate your business.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.