SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth 4005

A home owner from Lincoln NE says:
Is the marking underneath the extension arm, but I need the plastic/metal clips top and bottom that slide on the casement rail for Seal Rite Windows
If it comes as a kit with arms, brackets etc fine
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm afraid this slider is not available by itself, but our 36-013-10 looks like it could replace your whole hinge set. See what you think.
36-013-10 looks correct
How do I measure to match what I need and does this connect into the mechanical box with handle?
Profile picture of Tom
To measure your hinge, you'll just need to use a tape measurer. You may find it easier to measure if it's out of the window. The hinge does not connect directly with the mechanical box, which is known as an "operator."
what is all included in a hinge set? Is it all items removed from window as shown then reinstalled?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. Our 36-013-10 hinge set only comes with what is pictured on its store page. If you also need the operator, see our 39-013 and 39-014. This appears to match the part shown in your new picture, though I highly recommend once again comparing our pictures and dimensions to your part to confirm.
I need the two stainless steel mounting bars, about 10", that are at top and bottom attached to frame where black slide rides
Profile picture of Tom
That would be the hinge. We recommended our 36-013-10. You'll need to look over our pictures and information to confirm that it's a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)