Do you have a replacement for the Truth 45251 Window Crank?

A handy person from Manassas, VA says:
Hello, I'm looking to replace my Truth 45251 widow crank to a folding-style crank, and am looking for advice. I've attached pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ~Andy
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Andy! It's tough to make out your operator design from this angle but I think yours may be a good match for our 39-413 operator. Review our dimensions below and see what you think; take special note of the bearing at the end of the arm, as well as the offset. If these details don't match, let me know and I can look into alternatives for you.

As for a folding option, I recommend our 39-205 handle. This handle can fold for ease of use and is fully compatible with the 39-413.

Please let me know if you had any other questions about these two products and I'd be happy to advise!

Alternate image for 39-413
Alternate image for 39-413
Alternate view of 39-413
Alternate view of 39-413

A quick learner says:
Thanks. I'm not sure if the handle will work. From my measurement, it looks like the splined arm is 5/16". From reading about the 39-205 handle it looks like it fits the 11/32" shaft. Can you clarify, or suggest a different folding crank handle?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The spline on the  39-205 is 11/32", yes. I think this will be the same measurement on your old handle, too. Truth has only ever used the 11/32" size for all of their casement operator parts. I recommend triple checking that just to be 100% sure.

A quick learner says:
Probably need to put on my reading glasses before I take measurements. :-)

Thanks for your help.
A quick learner from IL says:
I need to replace my folding Truth window crank. I have attached photos. Please let me know which crank to buy.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. The design of your operator is very similar to our 39-171. It's not exactly the same, but I think yours may just be an older version. Review its specs below and let me know what you think!

Dimensions for 39-171
Dimensions for 39-171

The 39-171 replaces this older style crank operator
The 39-171 replaces this older style crank operator

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.