SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth Detach Clip #39-558

A quick learner from Florida says:
I am missing one of the two clips that hold one of the two arms onto the Roto Awning Bracket #39-424. I had ordered that part from you and after installing it I noticed one of the clips was missing. Is the part referenced above be the one I need?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Checking you last order with us, I noticed you ordered the 39-340 Roto bracket. That goes with the 39-393 Roto operator, but you say you're looking for a Truth clip. Could you send us a photo of the operator that you need the detach clip for? That would help us identify what you need.
A quick learner from Seminole, FL says:
I am responding to your reply to my inquiry regarding a clip I need to hold the arm onto the Roto Awning Bracket #39-424 that I ordered from you and installed. You asked for a photo so I am going to attempt to send it. I have one clip but lost the other and need it or a set of that is how they come.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! It's hard to say. See our 39-105 or 39-558. Could either of these work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)