Truth Dyad Operator

A home owner from Balto, Md. 21222 says:
I am looking at the product code 39-316 as a replacement for my casement window. it is the same product but my locking arm is 4 inches instead of the 5 inches shown. Is this going to make a difference, all the other measurements are the same as I have.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We see this kind of thing from time to time. It may make a difference, but there are a couple solutions. The first is to re-mount the bracket to which the link arm attaches. The second would be to swap out the new arm with your old one. You can do this by drilling the arms out and then installing the old arm on the new operator with our 62-014 rivet.
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.