SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth Hardware window operators

A home owner from Ogdensburg, NY says:
I have Truth Hardware window operators, which you can see in the five pictures I have uploaded. I ordered replacement operator covers 39-107, but they do not fit. While the covers are roughly the right size, they have a ridge around the stem opening on the inside that prevents them from seating properly. I appreciate your assistance helping me source the correct part. The others have been returned.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. It's hard to tell from this angle, but your operator cover looks more like our 39-323. Check it out and see if you agree.
A quick learner says:

I just placed an order for 25 of the 39-323 covers. Can you check an d tell me when this will ship? Thanks. The reason I'm asking is I've asked for them to be shipped to the hotel I'm staying at in Chicago and I will only be here through Thursday.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great news, Rick. You can track your package using the tracking number you were e-mailed. To get a general sense of how long it will take, check out our Shipping Policy.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)