SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth Operator for Norco Casement Window

A professional from Kalamazoo. MI says:
I have a Norco casement window with a broken Truth operator. I identified the operator as a right hand 15.08 - with a 9 1/2" offset arm. I work in the industry so I am familiar with the hardware. I did not see it on the current Truth web site, so it may have been discontinued or replaced with a different upgraded model. I believe the color is Sandstone or Almond looking at the Truth color chart. I need one operator.

Thank you,
Dave
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dave. Can you confirm which direction the offset goes in? It looks like it might be up, but I can't be sure. Let me know!
A quick learner from Kalamazoo says:
Tom,
The offset is up - you are correct. I need the opposite hand from the one that is shown in the photo.

Thanks for the reply!
Dave
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience, Dave. We are currently bringing in a possible replacement operator and will let you know as soon as it is online and available to purchase!
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 39-412 and 39-413 with offset arms and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)