Truth Rollers & Door insert

A handy person from Denver says:
Hi - I'm looking to see if I can buy new Truth rollers and a new weather strip for my vintage 1982 Sliding Glass Door. The rollers are Truth 30410, and I'm not sure what p/n the strip is.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The first roller that comes to mind is our 81-018. I would look this over and see if it can work. One important detail to keep in mind is the style of the screw tabs: the 81-018's screw tabs are flush, but there is an older type floating around with offset tabs. The 81-018 cannot replace this, and unfortunately nothing we have can.

I'm not sure what your weatherstripping could be. It greatly depends on the size. I recommend looking through our entire selection of weatherseal here.

Would the wheels on your 81-018 rollers mesh well with your REPLACEMENT TRACK COVER/TOPPER HEAVY DUTY 8' SG16251?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid that number doesn't match anything in our catalog. I also don't recognize the hardware in the new picture you sent us. I think you may have us confused with another company. Just by eyeballing it, the 81-018 may work, but I can't say for sure.
I have to admit, this is a strange way of getting product information, with the back and forth thread. One last question: Can the 30410 rollers be serviced, or do they even need to be serviced? I can blow the debris out of the roller housing, but are the wheel bearings servicable? It (the housing) doesn't look like it can be taken apart...
Profile picture of Tom
If cleaning and lubricating the wheels doesn't help the roller, then your best bet is to simply replace it entirely. You could replace the wheels by themselves, if that's all that's broken. You can look through our selection of replacement patio glass door wheels and axles to see what we provide.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.