SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth Window Parts

A purchasing agent from United Kingdom says:
Hi

I am trying to source Truth Window spares. We are a supplier of spare parts in the UK and have been asked to supply a range of Truth parts. I have identified the hinges we will be needing but I am struggling with the window crank, cover and handle as it seems different to all those on your site. It is possible we will need the handles as a separate item too. I wondered if the design has been updated? The date on ours is 06/12/07. There does not appear to be anything else stamped on it other than Truth.

I would be very grateful of your help, and if you are happy to supply to the UK.

Many thanks

Julie
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photo, it appears that you something similar to our 39-253L operator. However yours looks like it has a removable cover base, while the 39-253L's cover cannot be removed at all. We do carry the 39-205 folding handle, which works well with it, but no "nesting" cover/handle combo like yours. Do you think you could get this hardware to work?

As for the hinges, see our 36-013-10 or 36-013-13. Either of these may be what you need, depending on your size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)