SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth Window Seals

A home owner from Shelby, MT says:
Hello,

My house is outfitted entirely with Truth windows. They all appear to be original which would be the build date in 1987. What I am looking for is replacements seals for the casement windows. There are two seals as shown in the photos. Each casement window regardless of dimensions has these same two seals.

The outer seal appears to be a PVC base with a rubber bubble. The inner seal is a more complex hybrid of rubber and PVC, and is not a bubble. Reference the attached .pdf that described the inner seal profile.

Please let me know if you can identify these seals and if you have replacements, or similar profiles for replacement. Let me know if you need more information or details.

Regards,
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We do not have this exact type of weatherstripping, I'm afraid. I actually have casement windows in my house with Truth hardware and the manufacturer of my windows used the 58-055 off set bubble around the trim. Could you use that, as well? You may also want to see our 58-170 and 55-170.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)