Truth hardware color matching

A home owner from Scottsdale, Arizona says:
Could you please tell me which color ("bronze," "clay" or "dark bronze") of folding crank handle 39-205 matches the "bronze" color of 38-075 sash lock, and if it is a very close match? I don't wish to presume that "bronze" is the correct answer and buy wrong-colored crank handles, so if you could visually inspect colors and let me know, I'd be most appreciative. I am asking you to compare the handle with the sash lock, instead of with the operator, because I understand that Truth no longer makes the 40056 operator, and you don't stock or sell it, but Truth is the manufacturer of your 38-075. And my existing Truth 40056 operators match the existing Truth sash locks just fine. I realize, of course, slight color variations can happen over many years between manufacturing/painting two different pieces of hardware, even if manufactured by the same company out of the same facility.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The Bronze color option for both the 39-205 and 38-075 match quite well to my eye. It's wise of you to want to double check; I can think of a few instances where two manufacturers define the same color different ways. However, both of these parts are made by Truth so I think you should be okay.
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.