SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth hardware flip crank handle

A handy person from Rome ny says:
The color of the bottom item (bronze) is what I ordered I need the color of the top item. I have looked on your site for this particular color so I could do exchange but have not seen it. Do you know if you have it I believe it may be called dark bronze but I'm not sure I know that it is not clay.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the original part looks like dark bronze. We don't have it currently, but I'd be happy to bring it in for you. Please give us a little time as we have it made up.
A quick learner from Rome says:
Donna hold off on bringing in the dark bronze! I took it in to Lowe's and dark bronze wasn't it
Profile picture of Donna
Hmm... I'm not sure what else that color could be. It looks like dark bronze to my eye, but it's possible the lighting is a little off. For reference, you can look at the Dark Bronze color option for our 39-114L or 39-205 handle. This would be the same color.
39-114L in the Dark Bronze color option
39-205 in the Dark Bronze color option.
A quick learner from Rome says:
I will let you know I took it down to Lowe's because it is still covered under warranty which I did not know and he thinks he found the color!
Profile picture of Donna
Sounds good! We're always here if you need anything.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Just to let you know, our 39-107FK is now available in dark bronze.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)