SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Truth hardware replacement model unsure

A home owner from Marlton, NJ says:
Hello,
My front bay window is currently inoperable because of a hardware failure. The hardware brand currently installed is Truth. I have included several photos of the damaged piece (bar screwed to underside of window).

The failure has occurred at the part in which the pin (attached to the bar screwed to the window) which would be inserted to the slider which moves within the track has rusted and sheared off. There is no model number on this broken bar, but I have included the size within the photograph.

Additional model numbers of components which are part of this window mechanism are 30866(approx 5" long) and 31272 (all truth pieces). The overall track length is 10 1/2" or 10 5/8" (uncertainty due to accuracy of measurement). There are no other visible part numbers for this assembly. Looking to the outside facing the window crank, this window opens in a clockwise direction.

Any insight to determining what the replacement parts are would be truly beneficial. I have additional photographs as well, but 5 was the maximum I could upload at this time.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Jim Y
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you're having trouble with the casement window hinge. Check out our 36-013-10 and see if this could be a good replacement for your existing hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)