SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for 45136 truth operators

A handy person from Brighton, MI says:
I am trying to find out where I can buy replacement Truth window operators. US patent #4505601 is stamped on the bottom of the unit and it also say RH 45136. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Frank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Frank. When I cross-reference the number 45136, I get our 39-254 and 39-255 as possible replacements. However, I am not sure if these are a match for what you have. Carefully compare them to your own hardware and let me know how they match up.
A handy person from Brighton, MI says:
Will do. So it looks like the (2) different #'s refer to a right hand and left hand assembly. It looks like the 39-254 only comes in beige and clay and the 39255 comes in beige or white, is that true?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Correct. You could also check out the newer versions of these operators, our 39-254E and 39-255E, if these would be better.
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom,

Finally got around to measuring the window arms per your referenced items. The 7.5" dimension from center of crank gear to roller center shown on the part # you reference is 13.5" on mine. The 3" dimension for the mounting holes is correct.

Frank
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us Frank. If your arms are that long, then I think you'd rather consider our 39-013 & 39-014. Let me know what you think/
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)