Truth split arm operator

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello
I've used your service many times. I need a truth operator similar to 39-171. The arm part that attaches to the sash is 3 1/2 inches on center. Tip to tip is approx 4 inches or 3 15/16. The only operator I see is the one I mentioned but this arm is too long. Do you have an operator with a 3 inch on center arm? I can't locate it
A quick learner from USA says:
I spoke to Julie today Friday October 7th. She could not locate the operator I needed with the 3 inch on center swing arm that connects to the sash. She informed me that someone will look into this for me. Meanwhile I need to order other parts and don't want to pay shipping costs twice. I need these other parts quickly and don't want to hold up the entire order Please expedite an answer for me asap. Thank you. Renzo Mrscreenman Windows and More
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. We get this question from time to time. I'm afraid the 39-171 is the only size we have. I'm not sure if the manufacturer stopped making the smaller sized arms or what, but we've never been able to find them. That said, we do have one suggestion.

You could drill out the arms on both the new operator and old operator, then swap them. You can install the old arm on the new operator using our 62-014 rivet. I know it's not ideal, but it's the only solution we've been able to come up with. I am sorry we cannot get you a better match.
A professional from Staten iskand says:
Thank you for your help.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.