Truth window locking handle

A home owner from Reno, NV says:
I am looking for a replacement handle for my window.

The part has Truth 45200 on it. It looks like the Truth 24.25 locking handle on their website. See pix.

Are they the same part?

How much for two? With slow shipping.

Bob
A user submited photo of storm door handle lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bob! Please see 38-036, Rear Mount Casement Lock. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
A contractor from Western springs, il says:
For part number 38?036 do you sell the plastic cylinder part that holds the latch open or closed? Not the keeper on the window. Please see picture. It's a plastic cylinder that goes in a hole on the latch (by my finger in the picture)

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 71EAC49A-6160-4780-8274-5126DCFC6A5C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that that little post isn't sold separately. We can only supply the 38-036 as a complete assembly, as shown on our site. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.