Trying to find a shoe to and balance? Can the shoe be changed only?

A home owner from Augusta, MI says:
Hello-I have a house that was built in 2002. I'm the second owner and I have wood/clad windows that need some TLC. The windows are double hung, vinyl jamb liners (beige in color) with 62A balances in them with marking of 24R or 24TG on them. I need shoes if they are easy to replace? I've researched them and it looks like I need a #62-682 White Locking Terminal Plastic w/ Metal Lock. The measurements on the these are as follows-15/16" to 1" bottom, 1 5/16" on the grooved side, 3/8" wide, approx 1 1/2" on the flat side. I would like to look at possibly at getting some jamlimers in white as mine are all in beige. What would you need to find a replacement part?
Thx Mark
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do carry your nylon locking terminal similar to yours. See our 15-197. To install this, you would need a pair of locking pliers and a vise. Lock the channel balance itself in a vise, pull the broken clip out about six inches, then lock it with the pliers. With the pressure off the cord, you can untie the old locking terminal and tie on the new 15-197.

Before you buy them, though, you also mention that you need jamb liners. I'm afraid we don't sell these. If you want to replace the jamb liners, see if you have a local Great Lakes window supplier. If you don't have one in your area, then take a jamb liner and sash to your nearest mill work and they can set you up with a new style. However this would also mean you'd be getting a new style of balance (most likely), so buying the 15-197 would be inadvisable.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.