Trying to find out Manufacturer of my vinyl windows

A home owner from San Francisco says:
I found my pivot bar housing and pivot bar on your website. Not sure if it needs replacement, ours fell out of the bottom of the window when we last opened it. Now the window will not pivot until we replace it. Wondering how to do this, or who to contact to do it for us. Our pivot bar and housing does not look damaged. Your product number is 26-379. Do you know what manufacturer used this model of pivot assembly? I think the windows were installed in 1990s, by previous homeowner.

Thanks! Naomi
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that the 26-379 is used in many different windows from all sorts of different manufacturers. Unless you broke part of the sash frame itself, you should be able to just slide the 26-379 back in. If you have a AAMA metallic sticker, send a photo to us and we will try to locate the window manufacturer.
A home owner from San Francisco says:
Thanks for the info. There is a sticker on the bottom of the lower dash, but time has erased all letters on it. I will be ordering the replacement hardware and hopefully that will solve the problem. Thanks.
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.