Trying to replace this Operator

A handy person from USA says:
I call you this morning (5July) and you suggested I send pictures of the dual arm crank (Operator) I am trying to replace.
I need your folks to confirm your model 39-140 is similar in size to mine.
Photo #1 is what it looks like in general
Photo #2 has a width (as the user faces it) of 5 1/16 inches
Photo #3 is the height of the finished piece that extends through the sill. It is 1.0 inches
Photo #4 is the "depth" of the entire piece including the plate that is secured to the wood sill base. It is 2 11/16 inches.

I can be reached by email or cell phone. I only need the 2 operators, 2 crank handles (39-114L) and 2 sash brackets (39-170)
in white, if yours fit.

Thanks,
John
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. Do you have an undamaged operator I can look at? The 39-140 appears similar, but without seeing the arms I can't say for sure what you have. Let me know.
A quick learner from Indianapolis, IN says:
Tom:
What dimenstion concerns you? The channel that the extension arms sit in is 29 inches wide at least. Model 39-140 looks like it could fit. Can you confirm?

Thanks,
John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
When folded, the arms of the 39-140 are 16-1/8" long, elbow-to-elbow. If you think that would work in your window, then it would definitely be a good place to start. However, I cannot guarantee that it will work. You will have to use your best judgement.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
You may also want to look at our 39-015, 39-083, and 39-143 as possible replacements.
A quick learner from Indianapolis, IN says:
I still need to know if any of these choices meet existing dimension outline in my initial question. Then I need to know the difference between the models just suggested.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
All of the suggested operators meet the outline in the initial question, which is why we recommended them. However, we do not know which one will work without seeing the rest of the operator.
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.