SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Turn latch lever.

A quick learner from Glenside, Pa says:
Hi, I'm looking for a turn lever, or latch lever, whatever it's called, for a sliding patio door. You have some but the dimensions that I see are different than the ones I have on this broken one. I've attached a picture with dimensions of what I have.

Thanks very much for your help.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything in this size. The longest turn lever we carry is the 82-237, which is 1-1/4" long. You might need to replace the complete handle to repair your door. You could also check a local hardware store, perhaps they could make something for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)