Two heavy Duty Metal Shop Cabinets

A contractor from Durham, NC says:
Trying to find replacement bearings about half of them are worn out. From too heavy drawers I think. Several appear to have been previously replaced as there are at least two different styles.

Thanks
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-096 and see if this can work for you.
A handy person from NC says:
Yes I am finally ready to do this project.

Your recommendation is about 2/8 wider in diameter, which might be ok pushing the drawer up by 1/8 inch,
but the wheel and the shank is 17/32=0.531, whereas mine is 3/8=.375. With a bearing on each side pushing in 0.156 the space for the drawer will be more than 1/4-inch less.

I don't know what kind of tolerance it has. In your experience if you think it will work and will take them back if they don't, then I will try, but I was hoping for a closer match.

This is now a shop cabinet, so I am not worried about noise, There seems to be more selection in the steel bearings. Do you think 7319000304 (pg-E20)would work?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. We don't have anything that fits those specifications exactly, but see our 10-109 shower door roller. That might be worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.