Two wooden bypass closet doors

A handy person from Buffalo, NY says:
The rollers have worn out on the rollers at the top of the doors. I have included four photos, the first of the roller with the word "alliance" and number "1002A", the second and third photos are of the other roller and have the word "alliance" but the number "1001A". The offsets are different. They are from the two solid wooden bedroom closet doors. Our home was built in 1987. Can you help? Thank you.
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe Alliance closest door company is no longer in business. That said, I think our 23-088 and 23-089 might be worth considering. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.