U shape door bottom sweep

A from Vineland, NJ says:

You recently helped me to find lock replacement for sunroom door from now debunked Sunrooms of America. I want to express my gratitude. IT WORKS !
Now I am faced with new dilemma. The U shape sweep on the bottom of same door (Sunrooms of America) is completely warned out. Door is only 1
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. I hope we can help. Unfortunately, your photos failed to upload. Can you try once more to post your photos as a response to this discussion?
A professional from Vineland, NJ says:
I am sorry. I try again. But it doesn't show much anyway. I'll try again.
All I need is like yours 58-176 but for 1"sunroom doors ,like storm doors.
Door sweep
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid we don't have a sweep like the 58-176 for doors this narrow. Could you possibly use something like our 40-005? This screws right to the door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.