U.S. Patent # 2135397; Pat. Canada1986; 30614, 30893

A quick learner from Chebanse, IL U.S.A. says:
The screws holding the housing to the window frame have rusted off and are rusted into the housing. I am unable to remove them without striping the housing threads. I need the entire crank with housing, crank and gears.
Also need instructions for the easiest way to reinstall this item. I unscrewed the entire window panel from the jamb to remove this crank. Otherwise, I could the get a screwdriver into the screw head.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show us a picture of the hardware in question? That would be a huge help. Once we have that we will work on finding a solutionf or you.
Resending photos again (3rd or 4th time); I am sending two-three replies to include more pictures.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, this picture is just what we needed to see. Take a look at our 39-187 and 39-188, I think you'll find these match well. If you also need the bracket at the end of the arm, see the 39-508.

As for installation, it's fairly easy. You simply slide the operator into the hole in the sill and screw it in, then screw the old bracket (or new 39-508 if you go that route) to where it goes on the sash. We also have a video on this general type of operator that may help.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.