US Plywood Metal Bi-Folding Door replacement parts

A quick learner from USA says:
We purchased our home in 1972. Three of the four bedrooms still have the slides for the doors which were taken down when the various parts failed over the years. The doors are still in good condition, but most of the various parts need replacement. And, I can find no instruction sheet that might tell me what parts I need and how to install the various parts shown on your Metal Bi Fold Closet Door Parts. It would be nice if you have kits to replace all of the parts I might need.

Do you have a copy of instructions for installing the doors available and a list of the parts I
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot identify what you have based on these pictures. Can you show us closer and more detailed pictures of each part that you intend to replace? That will allow us to get a better idea of what you need.
A home owner from Novato, CA (Bedroom Closet Doors) says:
The doors came with the home 44-years ago. I don't know when, exactly, they were taken down. All of the hardware was removed. There are no model numbers, just that the doors are U.S.Plywood Metal Folding Doors. Since the hardware is missing, I need to replace all of it; top & bottom Pivots, guides, etc. The photos sent show the doors, front & back. Pivots, guides, springs, etc. go in all four corners. I was hoping you might have a copy of the installation instructions in your archives. That information would tell us what's needed and how to install it.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. Without seeing what these doors took originally, it is very difficult to recommend what could work. Without any context, I will have to make an educated guess. See our 21-001, 21-007, 21-154, 21-200, 21-277, and 21-403 and let me know if you think you could get this hardware to work on your door.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.