US Plywood Metal Folding Doors

A handy person from Saskatoon, Sask. Canada. says:
I have two sets of US Plywood branded Metal Folding Doors. Both are obviously reasonably old. The metal and plastic fittings are worn or missing and I would like to buy 4 complete sets of parts, one for each corner, including the 4 moving metal sliders, which sit inside the channel rails, into which the pins fit.

The first photo shows the label inside the door.

The second photo shows the top right fitting. The pin is not sitting in the metal slider inside the slider rail, but that gives you a better view.

The third photo shows the bottom left fitting removed from the door. I'm pretty sure there are missing parts, such as a lock nut or some sort of locking system.

The 4th photo shows the top left parts removed and dismantled. It has an unthreaded steel rod with a plastic sliding cap (bit hard to take off so I left it on), a plastic sliding guide and a locking screw. I assume it pushes into the rod and locks it in place.

The 5th photo shows the top left parts in place.

I am restricted from adding more photos but one of the rods (bottom right) has threading on it. Not sure if thats necessary though as all the others are plain rods.

How do I get hold of the parts?

Do you have a canadian distributor?

Thanks for your help,
Kelvin
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what can work. I would like to know if our 1/4" pins would match yours. Please compare your sizes to ours. The plain pin with cap looks like our 21-005. We would think the top and guide pin would work better if it had a spring to help it slide better, like the 21-044 for example. The bottom threaded pin could be the 21-002 and the pivot block could be the 21-209. We don't have a distributor in Canada, but you can purchase our hardware directly from our site.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.