Unable to find replacement part for cabinet support hardware

A home owner from Orchard Lake, Michigan 48323 says:
Hello,
I need to find a replacement part. The part attaches a slider draw/tray to the inside, side, of one of my Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets. The part was manufactured by Mepla and the part number is 600.010.09.25. I have attached some pictures, one includes some dimensions. The material is some type of beige plastic. I sent a previous file to you and receiver a reference # of 7475256. However that file did not include pictures, so please disregard it. We have been looking for this part for a very long time and think that it may have been discontinued. I hope you can help. Please let me know if more information is needed. We appreciate your help. Thanks!
Mary & Walter
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Mepla part you are looking for is no longer available, I'm afraid. The closest substitution we have is our 32-339. Could you get this to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.