Uncommon window balances

A handy person from Michigan says:
I don't know if I see this combination of tops and shoes in your selection. Do you carry these?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I think we can help. I believe you have a Weathervane window channel balance that uses our 15-193 bottom fitting and 19-038 top fitting. Please look these fittings over and tell me if you agree. We can make this for you, but it will have to be a custom order. Before I begin, can you just tell me how many you need?
A handy person from Michigan says:
Hi, it's very nice that those parts were found. In addition, I need the sash top guide shown in the attached images. please take a look and let me know if it is available.

Thanks.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, that top sash guide is not a part we are able to provide. We've seen it before but have never been able to come up with a substitute. We suspect it is old and not available anymore.

We can still make the balances for you, though, if you wish. I just need to know how many you need.
A quick learner from Ann Arbor, Michigan says:
Hi,

I had a discussion with you last year. The discussion reference number is D59067. I'll restart my project now. Would you pull out the discussion and re-identify the parts and let me know how to place the customized order?
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us. Can you confirm that the fittings we mentioned before match? If so, how many balances do you need?

Hi, Tom,

Thanks for providing the order number for what I need. 

thanks.

Liyu.

Hi, Tom,

I also need balance 2830 with the same top 19-038 and bottom 15-193.

Please let me know the order number.

Thanks.

Liyu.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for also confirming that the 19-038 and 15-193 are a match. I still need to know how many you need before I can send you the custom order form.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.