Underside Image

A quick learner says:
Do you have an underside image of the 90-005 window lock. I am looking for an open hook style catch. The engraved # in the slider is WS IGCC s/n and than WS MED. My lock is Biege but white would also work.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Here are two alternate pictures of the 90-005 replacement lock. The first picture displays the profile of the tongue. The second picture displays the underside of the window lock.

Profile of the tongue of the 90-005 window lock.
Profile of the tongue of the 90-005 window lock.

Picture of the underside of the 90-005 window lock.
Picture of the underside of the 90-005 window lock.

A quick learner from Redmond, OR says:
The SWISCO 90-005 picture looks almost like what I'm after--all measurements agree, but in the photo of the underside of the lock, my operating handle is to the left, and the taper/radius on the tongue is to the right. Could the photo somehow be a mirror image of the actual lock?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Look at the picture that is shown on the part's page. In the lock position, the handle closes to the left. But you say you need an open hook latch. Look at the 90-086. This latch lock is an open hook lock. It only comes in the mill aluminum color.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.