SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Unigrass 6000

A quick learner from Somers, NY says:
Hi. The plastic top spacer hardware attachments for all my 10" wide drawers have broken. You can see the crack in the socket on the right side of the photo.
The slider says Unigrass 6000 and is fine.
The stretcher tube is 7/16" wide x 1 3/16" high and is shown in photo.
Do you have any track sockets that I could use. I have 8 drawers.
Thanks
User submitted photo of their window latch.
Sorry, my mistake,the socket is on the left in the photo. They are all in the front of the drawer.
The stretcher tube is hollow the entire length except for the two little tabs in the front and I believe that I can file them out if required.
The plastic attachments to the rear of the drawers are all fine.
There are 2 strechers to each of the 8 drawers so I would require 16 pairs or 32 pieces.
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! This one is a little peculiar. I don't recognize it. Is there any way we can see it from more angles? Could I also see an undamaged one that is still installed in the drawer? Seeing how it looks normally would perhaps help us find a good match.
Hi Tom,
Attached is photo of undamaged, assembled drawer. It's impossible to remove stretcher tube without damaging plastic sockets. A perfect socket would look like photo without the crack.
I'm not looking to replace the exact existing ones as they seem to break easily and will have to be drilled out because they attach with a round plastic dowel forced into the MDF drawer front. See photo of them on one side of drawer front.
The drawers came from Black Forest Kitchens around 1987.
I was wondering if your 32-003 or 32-004 would work to attach spreader tube to drawer front and will accept seeing attachment screws.
What do you think?
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Considering your measurements, I think our 32-004 may be a possibility. Please look it over and let me know what you think.
Hi Paul, I think the 32-004 would work. Is it right or left-handed, or are both sides the same?
Can I buy just 1 as a sample? How would I order it?
Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! The 32-004 can work on both the left and right side. We have no minimum purchase quantity so you can order just one, and you can purchase it directly from its store page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)