Unigrass 6600 drawer slides and rear drawer socket replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking to replace all tracks and rear mounts. The attached pictures give you an idea of the specifications I have now. The drawer itself is 19 inches long but as you can see the slides are longer. I'm no Norm Abrams and don't have a lot of fancy tools - I just want to replace what I have so we can use the drawer again.

What do you recommend?
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I would suggest using the 32-061 track kit. It is an inch shorter than yours. We do have the 32-062, but it is an inch longer (23-5/8"). With your drawer only measuring 19", the 32-061 is the better option. It will work--so long as you can lock it into the 32-018 rear drawer socket. To be safe, I recommend that you measure the depth of the cabinet on the inside. If it measures 24", then (from the 21-5/8" length of the 32-061, plus the 4" length of the 32-018, minus the depth of the cabinet) you should have approximately 1-1/2" to play with. See if you have room to use the 32-061.

A home owner from USA says:
Dave, thanks for the information. Unfortunately I don't have 24", just about 22 1/2" - see the picture. Also I wanted to clarify, the drawer is 19" excluding the face, see picture.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again
Drawer hardware
I would suggest installing a block of wood at the back of the cabinet to make up the difference in the track length. You would install it under the socket, which would push it out the appropriate distance.
A home owner from USA says:
Okay so to be clear, the best option is the 32-061 with the 32-018 rear drawer socket and a block of wood. Correct?

Thanks
Yes, I think that's your best bet. You want to make the shorter track longer, that's all you're doing.
A quick learner from Tucker Ga says:
Need replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16918727616716935804915807226477.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This is an old style drawer guide that we are unfortunately not able to supply. The best option we carry in our inventory would be the 32-025. While not identical to your original part, it still works in the same capacity. I think it's at least worth considering. Your next step should be to review our dimensions to verify that they all match up.

Detail of 32-025
Detail of 32-025

Profile view of 32-025
Profile view of 32-025

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.