Unique stamped S 770 balance

A home owner from Florida says:
I have used your 28" 770E balance for all my windows, but not for this size sash. I just ordered 4 of the 22" 770E, but cancelled when I looked at the markings- they are as follows in the single quotes: ' (2/90) UNIQUE 21-F 60' I measured it at 22". If I need custom, so be it, please advise. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks like your balance may need to be custom made. Before we begin, though, I'd first like to confirm the weight of your sash. Based on your stamp, I want to recommend the custom option of 22F, which can support a sash weight range of 27 through 30 pounds. However, can you tell me if your window sash weight falls within that range?

Please keep in mind that the weight range information is based on 2 balances per sash. Balances are designed assuming friction in the jamb weather-strip will carry a portion of the sash weight. Suggested sash weights are approximate.
A home owner from Florida says:
Thanks Tom. The sash weighs 35 pounds.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. In that case, you will need the 22H stamp, which can support 34 through 37 pounds. I've made up a Custom Channel Balance Order Form for you. Please fill out the Contact and Shipping information and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly thereafter.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.