United Window Part Needed

A home owner from Hanover, PA says:
Hi,

Both cranks on the window are broken and need replaced. When I contacted United Window they told me that they no longer make this window. They suggested that I contact you for replacement parts.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Sorry to hear about the matter you are having with your cranks. We will try to offer our best recommendations. Before we begin, could you upload a photo or 2 of the cranks? Also, including measurements and dimensions is an additional help. This will help us narrow down the possible options in replacements.
A home owner from Hanover, PA says:
Each window is approximately 22 by 58
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! We should be able to help, but you will need an all new operator. Once that corkscrew shaped bore comes out, it means that the gears have stripped out. It can't be repaired, you will need an all new operator. Before we recommend anything, can you show me a picture of your operator out of the window? We will need to see the whole thing in one shot.
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Thank you...How do I get it out of the window?
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
I have attached two pictures of the operator.
Casement operator
Profile picture of Tom
We believe you may need our 39-381 Dyad operator. You will need to unscrew the operator and slide the retainer clip at the end of the operator arm to the sash to remove your old operator to compare the measurements of yours to ours. Let us know how you make out.
A home owner from PENNSYLVANIA says:
The arm is 4 in. long, not 6 1/2 in.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for clarifying! See our 39-035, then, this may be a better match.
A quick learner from Hanover, PA says:
Yes, that seems to be a better fit. I will need a right and left side. Will United Windows install this for us?
Profile picture of Tom
I don't know, I'm not familiar with United Windows or their service policies. You can place your order whenever you wish directly from our site. Thank you for considering us!
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.