United window and door push pins for window screens

A quick learner from Gettysburg, PA says:
No markings. Appear to be plastic. Used to fasten screen to sill. I wish to purchase replacement push pins.
United window and door push pins for window screens
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post. We believe our 70-195 window screen pin could work as a replacement for you. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
A home owner from Pilesgrove, NJ 08098 says:
Your 70-195 screen pin does look exactly like the ones on our screens as long as it is the same length, which is 1 1/4 inches long; when new pin heads were white as you you have pictured. Ihave attached a picture of my window screen push pins. Please advise what costs and shipping fees are and return policy if pins do not fit.
Profile picture of Tom

Hello!

Shipping varies and is calculated through the "Cart" on our website, and our return policy can be found here.

The 70-195 pin is actually 1-1/8" long, as shown in the photo of the product page. This may or may not work for you.

Dimensions for the 70-195 window screen pin
Dimensions for the 70-195 window screen pin

A contractor from California (CA) says:
I would like to order 16
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230901_141000.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I can't tell you for sure if we sell this plunger pin based only on the cap. However the design does look similar to both or 70-009 and 70-008. Your next step should be to review the dimensions we show for each to determine if either match up to the size of the original.

Alternate image for 70-009
Alternate image for 70-009

Alternate image for 70-008
Alternate image for 70-008

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.