Unknown Awning Operator

A home owner from New Jersey Shore Town says:
Hello! I have about 8 awning windows that were installed new about 10 years ago so not too old. The location is on the Jersey shore so sand is always an issue with the gears which I'll be cleaning and lubing (silicon spray) on a regular basis going forward based on your site's recommendations.

I'm having difficulty identifying the correct operators to order. I can't find any ID tags anywhere so I'm not sure of manufacturer and model though maybe the attached pictures will clue you right in. I included dimensions on the key areas and should be accurate to within 1/16 or so. Color is white though I'll paint and add a white handle if a white operator replacement is not available. Once I know which replacement part is correct I'll order a few LH and RH replacements.

Fingers crossed you can tell me the necessary awning operator replacement.
Awning operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please compare your operators to our 39-025 and 39-026. These could be the what you're looking for, I would just confirm your bottom hole spacing to be sure.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.