Unknown Window Manufacturer, Need Pivot Bars

A home owner from Hartville, Ohio 44632 says:
These are 2 1/2 inch, four hole pivot bars from an unknown window manufacturer. Only label on the windows was B12142 Peluso, 43 x 59 sticker. They are 5/16 inch wide, 3/16 inch thick and have a prominent 9/16 wide tape or head. For the three holes they are 3/16 of an inch on center and there's 5/8 of an inch between the first hole and the second hole. also the square body is 1 and 3/4 inch please help and thank you! tt. Ps, I've ordered from you in the past and continue to do so here and in the future.
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The overall length isn't that critical since the frame it slides into is hollow. It can go as deep as necessary. What's more important is that the installation hole spacing lines up, specifically the hole that's actually used; not all pivot bars use every hole. Start by looking at our 26-272 pivot bar. Based on the damage on both your pivot bars, I would wager the first hole on your is the one your sash uses to secure it to the frame. That hole position just so happens to match the corresponding hole in our 26-272. See what you think.
A home owner from Hartville, Ohio 44632 says:
Paul, tremendous thanks to you! I've ordered those pivot bars and some weather stripping. I'll let you know if they work; which I'm sure they will! Thank you so much! tt
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure. Thank you for the order! If you need anything else, feel free to shoot us a message.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.