Unknown sliding glass door missing hardware - please help!

A quick learner from Roseville, CA says:
I am a homeowner in Roseville, CA. I recently moved into a house that has a sliding glass door that is missing the handle, latch mechanism, and the part that the latch hooks into. The screen door is also missing hardware. I have been to several local sliding glass door shops, but cannot find any hardware that will fit the existing holes in my door. The only markings on the door that I can find are on the glass itself (it says 'herculite' in the corner of the glass). Other windows in the house are marked with "GA" on the window latches, but I'm not sure if the sliding glass door is the same brand. I have provided pictures of the door with a tape measure next to the existing holes in hopes that you can help me find the appropriate parts. As can be seen from the first picture below, there has been one additional hole that someone drilled at the bottom of the other holes. The door seems to originally have had 4 holes plus the big oval hole in the center. If there is anything you can do to help, I would greatly appreciate it!
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Concerning the glass door rail, it looks like you have screw holes at about 4" apart. The door looks like it is solid with no mortise inside latch, so I believe you need something like our 82-261C outside mounted handle. Look it over and see what you think. If possible, I'd like the distance between the screen door handle screw holes.
A home owner from Roseville, CA says:
Thank you so much! Here is a photo of the screen door with a tape measure on it.
User submitted a photo of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Unfortunately, your dimensions are not familiar to us. We are having a lot of trouble finding something that may work. It's especially hard without seeing the old hardware. If possible, we would like to see some photos of the edge of the screen door, as well as the patio glass door. I would also would like to see the keepers which the screen and glass door locks latch onto, if you still have it. Finally, are there any labels or tags anywhere on the main frame of the door or track? These could help us identify the door. Please let me know!
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.