SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Unmarked Windows

A quick learner from Upper Marlboro MD says:
I am trying to locate the tilt unit, coil spring and latch. Everything you see in the photo plus the spring. Any help is appreciated.
User submitted a photo of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think we can help. The good thing about this kind of balance system is that you only need to replace what's broken. Take a look at our Series 190 coil spring. You will need to take a look at your spring to get the number stamped on it so you can find the right one. For example, if your coil has a 440 stamp then you would need the S190-440 coil.

Some of the other parts you could look at are our 15-186 balance clip and the 15-180 shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)